Classical (art song, concert rep)
Musical theatre (legit)
Dramatic / Acting Coaching
24 hour cancellation policy
Private voice lessons
Classical: opera singers, choral singers, adult amateurs, young people from age 14
- Traditional bel canto singing technique
- Development and balance of registration, resonance, breath connection
- Technical, stylistic and dramatic preparation of song, oratorio and opera repertoire
- Diction and language coaching in French, Italian, German, English
Music Theatre: starting age 14
- Development of the singing voice for ease of delivery, clarity of tone and balance of registers
- Goals: increase range, strength and flexibility while maintaining vocal quality
- Understanding and integration of breath; dramatic, stylistic delivery of basic repertoire
Singing Basics: small classes for prospective choral singers and adults who wish to retrain after a hiatus.
Care of the Speaking Voice: small classes or private sessions. Development and maintenance of speaking voice.
The Art of Listening:
A special study for professional singers and impassioned amateurs; development of critical listening to enhance understanding and performance of classical vocal music. In-depth comparisons of singers in recordings with emphasis on early 20th century historical singers.